- Application form must be typewritten or handwritten in black ink in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Two photographs are to be annexed.
- While selecting the “Address for Communication”, due care should be exercised as all communications thereafter would be sent at the indicated address.
- In the space given for “Father's Name”. Only the father's name should be given. Married ladies may note that husband's name is not required and should not be given.
- Due care should be exercised to fill the correct date of birth.
- The form should be signed in English or any of the Indian Languages in the 2 specified places. In case of thumb impressions attestation by a Gazetted Officer is necessary.
How to apply for PAN :- Application for allotment of PAN is to be made in Form 49A. Following points must be noted while filling this form:-
- TRACK PAN APPLICATION STATUS UTI PAN CARD STATUS
- KNOW PAN APPLICATION STATUS NSDL TIN NSDL
- Duplicate pan card Do’s and Don’ts-correction in p...
- Do’s and Don’ts-New PAN Application
- Transactions in which quoting of PAN is mandatory
- HOW TO APPLY NEW PAN CARD
- WHAT IS PAN ,WHO SHALL APPLY PAN
- TDS AT 20 % WITHOUT PAN MAXIMUM TDS RATE
- Surrender the additional PAN number Or face 10,000...
- Benefits of obtaining a Permanent Account Number [...
- FREE PAN VERIFICATION -BULK PAN VERIFICATION
- PAN CARD GRIEVANCES PAN NAME MISMATCH PAN CARD COM...
- ETDS RETURN STATUS FIND LIST OF INCORRECT PAN LIST...
- ▼ March (13)